Friday, April 6, 2012

The Blog is Back!

Today started off with wonderful sunshine. The flowers are starting to bloom and a chick hatched which all together made me feel like blogging about the Farm again. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I started messing with the computer the sun went away, a chill settled and it began to hail. I went ahead with by blogging plans just the same.  Did you miss us?



Today Keith started racking the hay fields with the harrow - first time this year - sure sign that Spring is here - despite the cold weather. Some other signs...


But the best signs are the nesting Turkey Hens and Hen. Our Mama Hen has started hatching her eggs. I think the Turkey Hens will begin the week of the 16th...


check back often - I plan to update on a regular basis - now that we have this sweet laptop it's ever so much easier.

4 comments:

Granny Esther said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! I hear that there is a flock of wild turkeys up ther near our place - have you seen them?

Megan said...

thanks Esther! Tomorrow is the wild turkey post. :-)

Gugui Naters Amador said...

¡Me encantan la fotos!

Megan said...

Gracias Gugui!