Sunday, February 24, 2008

The snow is melting!






We can see the bridge, and the river!



This photo gives the false impression that I had something to do with the clearing of the bridge. Trust me I did not. It was all Farmer Keith's hard work. I just wanted the photo to show that it is warming up, I don't have to wear as many layers, and this tool was nearby, and looked cool....so....


























But I did gather the Cockle Doodle Doo Doo and Moo Doo (those are the piles in the back with snow on top that Cinder is investigating )and brought it down by sled to the green house. Keith did the rest, brought it inside and got the tables and racks ready for planting. I think we will be doing some planting this week!



The weather is changing, a little snow melts each day, then ices up in the morning, perfect for sledding or falling. The dogs love it because they can (and us too) walk on top of the snow in the morning (not so much in the evening, too mushy). We did get fresh snow fall this morning, only about 1/4 inch, then it turn to misty rain.


Spring is on it's way...only a couple months away....

No comments: