Saturday, October 17, 2009

Breakfast Time on The Farm

I think breakfast is the best time on the Farm.

When I walk out the door, the turkeys & cats come running down the "road" to greet me. The roosters and girl goats of "Fletcher's Field" run down to meet me also, acting like it's Mardi Gras, crowing, quacking and bleating "Throw me something Mister!"

One can't help but smile.





All the hens come out in the yard now - it has taken a long time for them to do that!
We get an average of 7 eggs a day - way to go Girls!

Breakfast for Farmer Keith & I!

The Happy Couple






"Watcha looking at?"

The mad rush in Fletchers Fields.





Girly-Girl spies Ducky's food.


"Don't mind if I do."



The rest of the goats munch away.









This isn't the best video, but I thought Girly-girl and the rooster are pretty funny.







Have you guessed?


I've figured out how to use the "drive" mode on the camera!