Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girlfriends!

Last week wasn't all woes. The beginning was great, thanks to the arrival of Arlene and her Posse! What fun I had with four gals, Arlene, Betsy, Sharon, & Margaret all from the Coast!
We brought Cocktail Hour to the River

Arlene walked out into the River and found a perfect rock for doing back stretches,
she also took these photos from there.
.
The dogs deserted us and headed to the yurt,
the Coast Girls were much more fun than us old Farmers!

Betsy doing Yoga intrigued the Pups; Bandida tried to follow Betsy's lead but....

she became frustrated and decided to take her head off!

I gave a Farm Fashion Show.

It was a good time; they made Dinner for Keith & I, Bill showed up just in time to join us for the delightful affair... Outdoors under the grape canopy outside the Yurt door with Candle light and Stars - It was Beautiful and Delicious!

You Gals can come any Ol' Time!


1 comment:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

How cold is the water in the river? I guess if it is hot enought outside it does nto matter. I love water I woudl want to get it:) How fun to be with the girls. Bella freaks out when I exercise and jumps all over me. I think she wants me to keep chubby becasue it is a nice soft seat for her:) I wish I could get to to yoga with me.