Monday, August 18, 2008

Hot Summer Days

It has been HOT lately. Last night at 6pm it was 107!
That type of heat calls you to the River.


and that is where Keith & I go in the late afternoon,
this is our favorite sitting hole.
Doesn't the water feel cool?
I've discovered that Croc's are great for walking in the water!

Fun time was over and Keith had to bale the hay that he had cut earlier this week.
He got about 10 bales done when - bang - y0u guessed it - the baler broke!



Poor Farmer Keith.
He was too tired last night to weld the part.
Early this morning he got up to take care of the situation.
I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

1 comment:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

How lucky to romp in the cool water, so refreshing. Welding seem very exciting- joining two hot metals-- I'm sure it would be a distaster for me to weld:)